Performance dimensions commonly present analytic rubrics are the domain names into the ACTFL Perfomance Descriptors:
- Text kind
- Language control
- Correspondence techniques
- Cultural Understanding
These rubrics might also add task certain things such as:
- Pronunciation and Intonation
- Effective utilization of technology
- Effective collaboration
- Proof of integration of numerous resources of factual information
Figure 5 presents an adaptation of the well-known analytic scale for assessing writing performance that is ESL. Explaining this rubric, Tedick (2002) writes: “Note that the scale assigns differing weights to different features. This enables a trained instructor to provide more focus to content than to grammar or mechanics, as an example. The possibility to consider traits from the scale represents a benefit to analytic scoring.” (p. 35).
Figure 6 shows an analytic scale for part performs and interviews used in combination with pupils in first-year French courses during the University of Minnesota. This rubric can be utilized along with other languages. In this instance, all criteria are weighted equally.
Features of analytic rubrics:
- They offer helpful feedback to learners on aspects of power and weakness.
- Their proportions is weighted to mirror general need for specific requirements.
- They could show learners they have made progress as time passes in a few or all measurements whenever rubric that is same are utilized over and over repeatedly (Moskal, 2000). Weiterlesen